Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello fellow readers. I thank you so much! I can say that my testimony is being used in extreme ways! So thank you! Just one thing PLEASE PLEASE!!! No one has said anything that can be improved on it. I really want to hear what you guys HONESTLY think. I thank those few that have been honest (maybe too honest ;o]) the last few days. The enemy really attacks when you are being used. (hehe Aimee, I know I am doing good, cuz I am being tempted! :D) I really do want to know though. I already know how it has spoken to me. Even if you don't know me and there is more or less about a topic that you want to hear about PLEASE let me know. I want this to be the best it can be before I speak to a church about it. :D God bless EVERYONE that has been here. With much love and appreciation, Angela.

4 comments:

  1. Matthew 5

    "10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calleen said...
    Angie, you and your sister are the the coolest girls I know. You make me proud constantly. My life is better for you being in it. I pray that my daughters grow up to be like you. God bless both of you as you put Him first. Don't worry about the drama. The enemy is seeking to destroy God's work that He is doing through you. It is powers and prinicpalities that you are being attacked by. Pray for your attackers. They need it. ;) Don't allow the enemy ANY victory. Remember Pastor M's message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree my sweet Angie!! I can only hope and pray my Morgi turns out as great as you girls! The enemy is trying to still God's glory. Your glory. These people that have all this drama are going to have to answer to God! I pray for peace for you and your family! I love you guys and I am always here for you! Through small storms, big storms, and no storms! Your testimony is great! Gosh, it seems like just the other day I was saying to you, "think of what your testimony is going to be like!" Boy, did God surprise me even more than I knew, by making your testimony more than I even could imagine--TOTAL HEALING! I want to hear you speak your testimony one day. ;) I am honored to have walked through this "journey" with you and your family! What a blessing. I would do it all over again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I emailed you love bug on some thoughhts/ideas.

    ReplyDelete