Monday, October 19, 2009

My good-bye

Okay everyone. I think it is time to say goodbye to this blog page. Nothing is going on anymore. My life is in total normal zone again. It is awesome. I thank every single one of you. This blog has helped me so much! There were so many times that your comments would pick me up. Thank you. Threw your prayer our Jesus healed me. I have been given the chance to go and talk at a few youth groups around me to give my testimony. It is a bit scary, but I know God will be the one speaking threw me and that is just AWESOME! To only be 16 and the Lord use me in such a big way! Thank you Jesus!
Gabriella Vega is still a story I would love for you all to follow. This family is so awesome. They are totally give everything to the Lord and have time that it is hard to. They are very open and honest on their blog. Please continue to pray for this little girl. She just went home from a 3 week stay at PCH recovering from a stroke. She had a blood clot in her brain that caused her to have a stroke. he url is http://listeningthruthenoise.blogspot.com/ this family is ADORABLE! :] Thank you all again! This has been a amazing journey made possible by my friends, family, and strangers that I have been able to get to know and even the ones I have not. Thank you to all!!! :] I will be praying that Lord will bless all of you. That He will show you His healing power and grace and mercy, in your everyday life. Whether you do are do not believe in Him, He believes in you!!! :]

3 comments:

  1. AW! How sad, your blog has been awesome! Showing an amazing journey in your life (well only part of it) but still way awesome! GOD is awesome, and He shown everyone around you that God still is working and its ha awesome, I have said that alot, but so true... AWESOME:D love you my friend:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Beautiful!

    Love you my Angie.

    (Miss YOU)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your faith and testimony!

    Love, Mason's Mommy

    ReplyDelete