Sunday, September 27, 2009

WE SAW Mr..I mean.. Dr. Shah :]

Sorry Everyone, I know I said I would write on Thursday. :] Well I went to see Dr. Shah on Wednesday. He explained everything to me and tried to come up with Medical reasons on why I was healed. He came in and said "You are not going to believe me, I even told my wife 'Oh Angela and her mom come in tomorrow and they are not going to believe my reasoning.'" This is true! :] We love Dr. Shah, but we know that we serve a all powerful healing God. We know it is Him that healed me. :]
They might want to do the cath to map out my electrical currents in my heart. That is what the svt is. So if they do that I will not have to take my medication anymore. As for now, he reduced them from one pill 2x a day, to just one pill at night. :]
Katlyn is working at my dad's work as a CSR :] she is going to college and working as a jr. high leader at our church. Yesterday we had a 7 hour purity conference. It was so amazing. We had a worship team from Calvary Chaple East Anaheim :] they were AMAZING! Just like Harvest worship! Thank you guys!
Nothing else is really new with our family. No news is good news though :]

My last post I talked about Gabriella. Or I think I did... anyway, she has Restrictive cardiomyopathy. On friday morning, she had a stroke due to a blood clot in her brain. :[ she is at Phoenix Children's right now. She has been responding very little. He blog is, www.gabriellasheart.com This family is SO strong! the also have prayer chain on FB. I want this little girl to have every person say one prayer for her. This girl is on my mind SO much and I want her and her family to have a UNBELIEVABLE peace. I was blessed to have it, I want them to also, and prayer is going to help. Please just say a fast prayer as you read it and tell everyone you know! :] Thank you! :]

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for Gabriella:D
    love you and miss you ang:D

    ReplyDelete