Thursday, June 17, 2010

Old Friends

Old friends (You know who you are) God has laid it on my heart to write a appology on here and honestlty I try to type it out and I get all mixed up and just never comes out right. Maybe later I can go into more detail, but for now I feel that just the following needs to be said.
I am sorry. You guys were all there for me at a very hard time in my life. You guys were special to me and I lost track of who my friends were. So I am sorry that I came across fake or that you guys meant nothing to me. That is not true, I just felt it was time to close the door on those friendships and relationships. It is my fault that I didn't do a good job explaining that to any of you. Its between you and God if you guys forgive me. I hope that you can though.

No comments:

Post a Comment