Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sharing.

Tonight I shared my testimony for the first time!!!! It was at the youth group of Calvary Chapel Casa Grande. It was cool. I messed up, but it gives me places to fix.I will post it because it is the next step in my journey with God and that is what this blog is all about. Thank you guys so much for still following me. :) The first part is very boring. Watching it I did better then I thought (Thank you Jesus!) Pease give feedback, or if you have questions of your own I would love to answer them. :D Also it is recorded very low. I had to listen to it with head phones on.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lennie, all glory goes to God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job, especially for it being your first time. You have such a sweet spirit, and it shows. Your story is amazing and it makes me think of Psalms 30: 11-12.

    "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing. You have loosed my sackcloth
    and clothed me with gladness that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent
    O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you FOREVER!"

    That is definitely now one of my life verses after all of my heart issues. I am so thankful we serve a miracle working God. Blessings to you.

    Megan Moss

    ReplyDelete