Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grandpa! Can you believe it?!?! Our God that we serve is SO amazing! I want to thank every single person that has prayed for me, thought about me, donated, but most of all, I want to thank the people that have came either to God, or closer to Him. I was/am being used to bring people to Him, you guys are the reason God put me here. And He is still is not done with me!
God has been putting it on my heart to share something with you. The other day I was listening to a song. Well, it was a while ago. Anyway, I had on the shirt my grandma bought me. It has the Mathew verse I posted not that long ago. It talks about how God has taken care of the birds and plants. He will also take care of us. Well, I looked at the shirt and thought, how SELFISH!!!! We are on earth for no other reason than to serve God. Be examples of Him. Why do we need to ask God to make us happy? I am sure He was not very happy when He was on the cross cuz we decided to go against what He planned for us. I don’t know it’s hard to explain. But it really got me to think about how selfish we are as humans.
Thank you to everyone again. God has only started with me. I already have such a AMAZING testimony. I am only 16! I can’t wait to see where God is going to take me next! ALL GLORY TO HIM!!!!
Psalm 73:26
“MY HEART AND STRENGTH MAY FAIL, BUT GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART, AND MY PORTION FOREVER” He is SOOOOO amazing!!!! God healed me! NOTHING is outside of His power.

7 comments:

  1. Angie, yer cool and I love you.

    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang,
    I want you to come back to Callie, so we can walk around some more. You are such an easy witnessing tool, my granddaughter the miracle. I guess I have to settle with my bandaged heart tank top. It's not the same as having the miracle here in the flesh,( the good kind of flesh, not the sin kind)
    Hey, I was talking to my friend Sue today about you. She had been praying for you and she shared about you with a neighbor, at which time the neighbor said hallelujah, and she, the neighbor, was not a believer.
    My friend Terry said she got to write answered in her prayer journal after your name.
    It is so awesome how many people this has touched.
    love, gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, yer cool too and I love you too. :)

    -Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad, yer cool and I love you too. :)

    -Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats pretty awesome, God is using you in mighty ways my ang! I miss you!!! A whole ,whole bunch! LIke an uber lot!! .... I love you my BFFE:D

    ReplyDelete