Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am back!!!! :]



Hello Everyone!!!! I am back! :]I thought I should update everyone on how life has been since we received the news that I was better. Well, I am now in school. I am pretty much known as the heart girl. :] I told some people last year and they just had to spread the news. Everyday I get to tell someone else my amazing story. There are still times that I am not so bold and do not give the glory to God. Instead I just say 'I am healed'. I know I know bad bad. I feel like God has made it SO easy , yet I still back down. Please pray for me.
Also, I am sad to report. Me and Trevor have broken up for the time being. Nothing bad happened. We just realized we should know each other a little bit better. :] We are going to remain friends and see where God takes it. :]
On the 23rd of THIS month I get to see Dr. Shah!!!!! *My Cardiologist* I am so excited! I have not seen him since he did my cath and told me I had the Restrictive Cardiomyopathy. He is just going to pretty much go over the numbers and talk to us. :] He is not a christian so we get to witness :]
I think I am going to write a book. God has allowed me to go through SO much just at the age of 16. I think it could be a very powerful book. i have NO idea when I will have time to start it though! :] maybe I can get extra credit in my English class ;]

I want to thank everyone again. This last year has allowed me to grow up so much. I have shared countless nights crying with people very close to me. I will hold those nights/days and conversations very close to me forever. I am very lucky to have such a AMAZING support group! :] Thank you! Please keep Jesse Catron (Jessecatron.com) In your prayers! She is Leukemia FREE!!!!! YAY!!!! But she is having many other health problems. ALSO! There was a man on FaceBook. Danny Alonso. He was 17. He had cancer, but he was called home. His family are new believers. PLEASE PLEASE pray for them! :] Thank you guys!!!!! :]

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing thing, to be a living example of God's miraculous abilities! It is a reminder that anything is possible.

    I will continue to follow you and be one of the first in line to buy your book!

    I never go a day without begging God for a miracle, and to heal my Gabriella of her RCM before she is transplanted. Thank you for being such a willing and inspirational daughter of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie. I am so-so-so happy for you and your family that God has touched your heart....literally. What an amazing miracle He has performed in your life. I am blessed to have been witness to it just being that I know you. The Lord has so much in store for your life, and I'm excited for you!
    Love Your Sister in Christ,
    Kristen Severson

    ReplyDelete