Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And We're Back! (Thank you Clever Trevor!)

Angela's cardiologist Dr. Shah called a couple of days ago. Angie was able to discuss the pains she had been having with him. He said that he thinks they are just growing pains. Her monitor she is wearing hasn't shown anything abnormal. We trust his judgment completely. So Angela has been alleviated of a good amount of worry. She thought that her disease had progressed and was worried that it had deteriorated too quickly.

We're excited to meet with Dr. Copeland tomorrow. They bumped our meeting from 9:45 to 11. We should have an update on here sometime tomorrow afternoon. Please keep us in prayer. I am a little anxious that this meeting is going to make everything too real.

I am going to have some shirts made. Originally we were thinking about doing it as a fundraiser. Now I just want people to be able to feel like they are part of Angie's team. The cost is under $10 per shirt. I did a little research last night. Colored shirts are a little more than white and tanks are a little more than t-shirts. If you would be interested in ordering one, would you let me know? I would love to buy everyone one and give them away, but we just can't afford that. I need to get an idea of how many and of what type to order.

Until tomorrow then...

2 comments:

  1. This Trevor, I like!
    Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD!!!!! I am glad its just growing pains and that things are not progressing faster. Love and prayers to your family.

    ReplyDelete