Monday, June 8, 2009

Are you like Moses and his people.... DON'T BE!!!!


Sorry, I know we have not written in a while. :/ it's Angie!
The doctors have me on a ECG machine and I HATE IT!!!!! ugh! It itches me!!!!! You have to push a button to make it record the ECG, well it makes a loud annoying noise! then it will beep. :D It's very loud and everyone around you can hear it, then they ask you what is happening.:D ugh! l0l
Today, I went to church, *well now its Monday so...* Yesterday, I went to church :D Troy Rud spoke, Oh he is my favorite. He talked about Moses,and how the trip to the promise land was only suppose to be 11 days. But due to the hearts of the people, God pro-longed it. They would get mad at God and did not put there trust in him. Trevor kept looking at me (Don't you hate when you have the person you like convict you like that! :D I am thankful for it though) It really got to me though, because I have been having a hard time. I have been asking the why question a lot. That is not the right attitude I need to put more trust into the Lord.
Yesterday, we received a booklet in the mail. It was all about what to expect from the transplant. My mom read it. She told me a couple of things. I have a very hard road ahead. God has put some amazing people in my life though that will help me get through it all. As I have been reminded of tonight ;D
On Friday, we had a Candle Party. It got me to tear up. There were people there I have only talked to a couple of times, and people I have never seen. A lady made bracelets, another did pedicures. One opened her house. And all these people gave up part of there day to come. It's amazing to see everyone that has helped. Thank you to everyone. Even if it's just one prayer that you have prayed for me, that is more than I could ask for! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear that your spirits are up. I hope your candle party went well. Thank GOD for people who think of other people besides them selves. I love you.

    Thinking of you,
    Aunt Gordie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love you soo much my friend! And the candle party was awsome! LOL, and you got to here some pretty interesting conversations about our old crazy lives and saggy skin...ha ha!
    And Hang in there you are such a strong person and God will strenthen you as you go.
    "Nothing is impossible with God" : )

    ReplyDelete