Monday, June 22, 2009

We got this today, I thought I would share it

Dear Dad,

I hope you had a nice Father’s Day.

This morning I woke up because Angela was telling me that she didn’t feel good. She was shivering uncontrollably, her face and her hands were totally white and she had been throwing up. She said that she had cramps. I took an ECG and sent it in. They said that there wasn’t anything on there that they needed to call the doctor over. I also called her cardiologist but haven’t heard back from him. She is better now. I wonder if cramps could do all that?

I feel really bad for Katlyn. She feels like she is a slacker because she’s not enrolled in college or has a job. I really need her here with us but I don’t want her to have to put her life on hold for the family’s sake. Today she was going to go down and enroll in the community college. Now she said that she doesn’t want to go because she is scared about what happened this morning. I think she is going to try to call and get some information over the phone.

On a lighter note, did I tell you that we are planning a trip to Nor Cal in July? We don’t really have the money for it, but once Angie is listed, we are going to be stuck in this area for a while. So, we are just doing it anyway. Eddie is the only one of us who has ever been up there. Funny to live all those years in So Cal and to have driven all the way to New York but never made it to San Francisco. Anyway, we’re excited to see the northern coast and the redwoods. Of course I FINALLY get to see Candlestick Park too. J I had mentioned taking a trip to one of the transplant team. She said that we could take trips while she is listed. We would just have to let them know so they can remove her from the list while we’re gone! Who would do that?!?

Hopefully, I will take some pictures of the kids today. I have been waiting for the sun to be more to the north so the light was right.. We’ll see.

Love you guys!

-Mel

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you hear back from him, ok?
    I love you guys, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the blog and Katlyn shouldn't feel bad, tell her GOD will put her where he sees fit. I am not working right now and that is how I look at it.

    Also, cramps do make you throw up sometimes and cold like you are freezing.

    Tell your daughter she is a wonderful mom and keep up the good work.

    Prayers coming your way.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete