Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today Makes 3 Weeks

So today makes it 3 weeks since we saw the coordinator. She had told us that it would take 2-3 weeks to hear from the transplant people in Tucson. We are waiting for them to call us in to begin the process of getting Angie listed. I woke up this morning with that song from Jeopardy playing in my head. Poor Aimee came over yesterday and I was such a grouch. I'm not good at waiting. I talked to the coordinator (Sharon) on Friday. She told me that it took a few days for her to send the information to Tucson. Realistically it has only been a week and a half, she said. She did say that she now knew the name of my insurance case worker as well as the surgical coordinator in Tucson. I was supposed to get an email with that information. The email never came. So we called her and left a message yesterday to remind her that we were expecting an email. Still nothing. Sharon is a real sweety so I'm not trying to bash her. I am just frustrated. ANY something new would help feel like we're making progress.

Angela has had a few different episodes that have scared us. I talked about them in an earlier post. Last night she was crying in bed saying that her chest and back hurt. Sharon had told us that if there are things that we can do to lessen the pain, it is rib pain not heart. Heat helped so we didn't go to the ER. It would still make me feel a WHOLE lot better to get her thoroughly checked out. That's what they are supposed to do in Tucson. Again I hear that Jeopardy song.

Anyway, either I'm venting or cautioning people who may see me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just hang tight,God has HIS perfect timing. And even though it may be hard, I think I would rather it in His timing then mine...

    Ill be praying for you guys:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could trade places with her. Not that I want to go home first, I just don't want her to hurt.

    ReplyDelete