Tuesday, June 30, 2009







Hey Grandpa,

I wanted to up-date you with how I have been. I have been okay. As you know we met with Dr. Copeland, the one that will do my transplant, almost two weeks ago. He is going to have his people set up four-days of testing. One of the tests is another cath. I HATE THOSE!!!! But Trevor calls me hopscotch, because I hop around. The bruise is pretty big and I can't walk very well, but I like it when he calls me that. It's cute so there is something good to come of it. :D They are going to see how bad my condition is and where I will be placed on the list. They told me I should be on the list by the end of August. To be honest... I am a little scared. It makes everything seem so real. Now that the ball is rolling. It's definitely intense... Like camping (In-tents). L0L, sorry :D
Nothing really new has been happening, we are still just playing the waiting game.
Today I did get to take off my 30-day heart monitor. :D OH it feels so good to have off. The stickers would itch so bad. The area that the stickers would go is all red and sticky. I hope I never have to do one of those again. I am sure I will though. :D well there is nothing else really to say. As soon as we hear something I will let you know :D

Love,

Angie

4 comments:

  1. Read the blog, so I am fixing to say a special prayer for Angie. Bless her heart. I almost cried.

    Take care and know that you all are in my prayers.

    love to all

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Dad. I see that you posted Angie's letter and our pictures on the fadinge site. As I looked at them I realized that I didn't explain to you what they are. Of course there are the pictures of Evie and Rai with their new swingset. They remind me of what a nostalgic thought of summer would be like. You know, playing in the back yard with the sprinklers on with your sister. The black and white one is one that Angie took when Rai had fallen down. Evie was helping her up. I thought it was SUCH a sweet picture.The group picture of us is Rai's dedication last Sunday at church. Anyway, I thought that might make the pictures a little more interesting for you. :)

    Love,

    -Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie! I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you're doing. I ran into your sister Caitlynn today @ church. I just finished reading your blog and see that you're still waiting, but am happy to see that you'll be on the list by the end of August. I am praying for you and your family.
    In Christ,
    Kristen Severson

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute photo above-- the one in black and white--Good picture taking. And you guys are always on my heart, please let me know if you all ever need anything, I'm am here for all of you, whenver you need me. : ) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete