Thursday, June 25, 2009


Today my Evie turns 6 years old. Aimee has invited us over to her house for some swimming, hot dogs, cake, and shrimp. Evie loves shrimp. I think it is so sweet for Aimee to do this. Anyway, since Evie can't read too well yet, I can tell you that we are going to buy her a swing set for her birthday. She has to wait until Saturday to get it though because that is the soonest Eddie can put it together.

We still haven't heard back from the cardiologist. I keep meaning to call them and give them a little piece of my mind. The message line where I left a message said they will return my call within an hour. I am not looking forward to the fight against insurance companies, hospitals and doctors offices that is to come.

Well, I am going to be late if I don't go get in the shower.

Love to all!

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!
    "Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Have mercy on me, and hear my prayer." Psalm 4:1

    ReplyDelete