Saturday, May 16, 2009

How I Am Doing.


Hello Everyone!!! It's Angie! That picture is of me and My friend Roxie, I have not seen her in 2 years and she is coming to see me on Thursday! :D :D :D Yay!!! I want to say thank you. I love coming on here and reading all the comments! I told God, I want to be able to encourage others, and so far it is working! Thank you Jesus!

I know a lot of people were asking how I was doing. There are times that it is very hard to think about. But God is helping me in ways words cannot describe. I hate going to doctor appointments the most. You tend to not think about some stuff and when you see the doctor, they will always bring it up. :D

My leg is doing SO much better! Thank God! It hurt so bad for two weeks straight and I could not walk on it. That was not fun! :D Due to that, I am two weeks behind on all my school work and it is very hard to get caught up. I only have four more days to do it all!!!!! AHHHH Pray for me :D Well, that's all for me. Thank you! It means the world to see all these people come together and pray for me and post such sweet things! You guys make me cry everyday, but in a good way! :D Thank you!!!! Thank you Aimee and Mom for putting all this together!!!! :D I will try and write more often. :D

5 comments:

  1. Angie this is my first time to your blog. I have enjoyed reading here. You have blessed me! I will keep you in my prayers.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--I got a shout out! YES! I am cool!! (tee hee hee)

    All kidding aside.....
    Angie, It's truly my pleasure. I am so happy to have set this up for you and anything else. I love you sweetness...you know that. I would do anything for you.

    You did a great post! Can't wait to read more. Missed seeing you today. I am also excited to meet Roxie.

    MUUAHHH! (((BIG HUGS))) ((SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE, SQUEEZE))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I must say that it indeed quite a welcome surprise to come across this blog. I believe that no matter what everything happens for a reason... there is nothing that Yah 'God' doesn't know or see. We don't know the reason as to why certain things will happen.. but I shall hope with whatever happens in your daily life and your comings and going.. to and fro.. with everything.. that YHWH (God) the Creator of all.. shall grant you His peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie!
    I'm really glad to hear that your leg is doing better. Being behind in school is terrible, too. I kept Gavin (my 12 y/o) out of school for a week when the swine flu started and he was very behind. Lots of stress for him and me.
    Anyway, I'm really glad to see you post here:-). I wish I were closer because I would love to meet you and your family...
    Hopefully, I will get some stuff finished and in the mail to you soon.
    Take care, be strong and remember lots of people love you out there. That is the blessing of love, it happens without effort.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude Im soo excited to come see you! I really really can't wait, and to meet everyone!:D I love the blog its soo cool, and you and everyone who has done it is doing an awesome job:D Even tho it's a tuff time, God is using this in your life and I can tottaly tell, especially through this blog. I love you my BFFE!:D 3 more days:D

    ReplyDelete