Sunday, May 17, 2009

WOW!!!

Okay, so today I was reading a little book that a old leader in the high school gave me. It's called" God's Promises" And it is a book of little verses. Well one really got me. Let me share it.

Mathew 6:25-34

"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, [will He] not much more [clothe] you, O you of little faith? "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day [is] its own trouble."

Sorry, I know it is long. But It really got me to think. Through all of this, I have nothing to worry about. I am in God's hands. If He takes care of grass, He will take care of me. Maybe this can help some of you readers. Just remember, God is in control. He will not let anything outside of His plan in your life happen. AMAZING!!!!

Thank you,
Angie*~*

3 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING! What courage you give me love! Thank you for sharing something that was so touching to you. You already have "grown" so much in the Lord Angie from all this! I say, WOW, to you!! I love you Girl!

    And you are right......God DOES have YOU in HIS hands! He is holding you. He WON'T let go. I know that I have given this verse to you already, and that it's even posted on your Blog, but I feel I need to say it again, to you.

    I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not!
    Hebrews 13:5 (Amplified)

    See Angie....He will not relax His hold on You. ASSUREDLY NOT!

    You are amazing. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see your "heart" for Christ and others is stronger the diseases that has a hold of you body. our prayers are with you in this and all you will do. As someone told your mom recently: "Your testimony is not over!" ;~>

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that little book of God's promises you were talking about. I recieved that book in High School as well! How cool is that! And I still use it today! And WOW what a powerful set of Scriptures! God will take care of you every step of the way. And may the Love of God just grow and grow in your life, as your testimony brings others to His glory.

    ReplyDelete