Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Me and My Roxanne Rising :D

That is me and my BFFE * Best friends for eternity* Roxie. She is the most amazing girl you will ever meet! :D
I would like to say thank you. The amount that I have seen people help me and my family. It means the world. Thank you to everyone.
I have been reading in Genesis a lot, it is so weird to me that the same person that was with Adam and Eve in the Garden and told Noah to build a ark, is the same person that I get to talk to when ever I want. It is so amazing to me! Thank you too, for the verse that some have given. They are amazing! God has put some really amazing people in life, before this, and because of this. Thank you!!!!! :D
~*~Angie~*~

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty amazing, isn't it! I am so glad that you are enjoying your time with Roxie. She is a very sweet girl and we enjoyed having her here.

    We love you guys! All of you Olivas'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too, Spitters!!

    ReplyDelete